Taking the temperature of a sick child can be difficult. In the past parents often found themselves fighting with the child to keep the thermometer in the mouth or under the arm, but with the innovative technology used in models like the Infrared Family Ear Thermometer, it can be as simple as a swipe across the temple to get an accurate and fast temperature reading of everyone in the family.
What are some of the features of the Gurin Infrared Family Ear Thermometer TS-110?
- Suitable for everyone in the family from infants, toddlers and children to parents that are feeling under the weather
- One second reading provides a quick and accurate temperature reading
- Low battery indicator makes it simple to know when the batteries need to be replaced to ensure accurate readings
- Power saving capabilities include the power-saving auto power-off option to save battery power
- Takes readings in easy to read Fahrenheit temperature
- Large LCD display makes it easy to read temperatures, especially in low light without disturbing sleeping infants and children
This infrared thermometer is easy to use and can provide a temperature reading in as little as one second over the swipe of the temple. Beginning closer to the back of the head and moving forwards towards the forehead, parents can get an accurate response without disturbing the child that is resting or sleeping.
The large and easy to read LCD screen allows the parent to read temperatures in low light, creating an even less invasive way to take the temperature of everyone in the household.
Saving money has never been easier as there are no probes that are required like traditional thermometers. Without probes, the waterproof thermometer can be easily wiped clean after being used to reduce the contact with germs.
The budget friendly price tag of this infrared thermometer makes it a great choice for families searching for an easy and accurate way to take temperatures at home.